This is a practical riding test and is conducted at a DSA test centre.
Salisbury Motorcycle Training have qualified DSA certified instructors to give you the training you need on our DSA approved training site 7 days a week.
The Module 1 test course is replicated exactly as it is at the DSA test centre so you won’t get any nasty surprises and you would have practiced until our instructors are confident in your ability to perform the exercises required to pass your module 1 test proficiently on the day of your test.
You will be able to ride to and from the test centre accompanied by one of our instructors in radio communication gaining valuable experience and training towards your Module 2 test saving training time resulting in better value for money.
Module 1 Includes:
- Wheeling the moped or motorcycle and using the stand
- Riding a slalom and figure of 8
- A slow ride
- A U-turn
- Cornering and controlled stop
- Cornering and the emergency stop
- Cornering and hazard avoidance
There is a minimum speed for the hazard avoidance and emergency stop exercises:
- For mopeds this is 19 mph
- For motorcycles this is 32 mph